Gaming Discussions

How do you create your character?

Submitted by Aki, , Thread ID: 87835

Thread Closed
09-05-2018, 02:13 PM
How do you create your character in video games? Mostly talking about MMOs but it also can be any game with character customization.
What class do you pick, what decisions do you make with your character, and do you roleplay as your character?

Most of the time I try making my characters look like me, I never do anything crazy looking or weird. I sometimes do try to roleplay as my characters for example if I am a priest class in a game I would comfort and help everyone I can or if I were to pick the warrior class I would play recklessly and be arrogant. I never made a character of my opposite gender it just feels weird to me and I don't want to catfish people haha.

RE: How do you create your character?

I am male but most of my characters are female. Im not gay or anything, I just like the how female characters looks in most of the MMORPGs I played.
Plus, the name must be cool too! one name I use often is Eyllis Laffareal Smile
Sometimes, I also base the name on the character's role.

Honestly, I usually just go through this as fast as possible by just choosing whatever is default.
Its not the character, its the player Wink

I typically play as females in games because I've just played so many games as a male protagonist. It's kind of refreshing to play as a different gender once in awhile.
Squad
Yuun | Kyoko | Gantai | TimeTraveller | Demon

#rememberleak

i usually just make my player look like me or my dead friend trey
Add My Steam Here
I Mostly Play Brawlhalla

This post was last modified: 12-05-2018, 05:02 AM by yes
Most of the time I try to replicate someone I know IRL or I just make it as ugly as possible. Here's (NSFW?) a screenshot of my friend's character and my own on SR2, we used a mod to make them look like this.

Normally either me/someone i know, and i'll either play a female if it matters in pvp or if i'v already played a male character in the game.

Normally, Cool, Cute And Blonde Hair, Blue Eyesss so cutee

Depends on what I'm making, If I make a tank i make him look something like a UNIT, but if I'm going for a mage, necromancer, or a thief I'll make them look more like me.

I am male but most of my characters are female because they are most beautifull Tongue