Garry's Mod

M9K CW 2.0 or FAS?

Submitted by RaokGT, , Thread ID: 87929

Thread Closed

RE: M9K CW 2.0 or FAS?

M9K for me is one of those add-ons that as soon as something better comes out, I'd immediately trash it. The engine is really dated, the models are quite ugly in comparison to today's CS:S Gamebanana models, and the gunplay feels week and boring.

CW2.0 is an amazing engine, but not enough people use its power, and pump out ugly weapons with unoptimized animations and only 2 attachments: the basic Match/Magnum bullets.

FA:S, however, has been fine-tuned by Spy with the right animations, right kick and absolutely great satisfaction. I still use it to this day and is my absolute favourite of the three by far.

M9K for RP servers, FAS / CW 2.0 for Sandbox any day of the week.

i definitly prefer m9k. but i think only because im used to them :poop:

27-05-2018, 01:10 PM
BrainsCollector Wrote:
Don't like them very much, i prefer TFA base more.

TFA base vary lagy and unoptimized. It's only for singleplayer

i use m9k but CW never used them but they seem so much better then m9k.
however try TFA

M9K cause it the easier to use and it has a great amount of different weapons

M9K, easy to implement in DarkRP and doesn't require an entities page with 1000 items (all the attachments for CW and FAS)

All dependant on what you prefer a more realistic array of weapons or a larger array as both have nice ways of altering them for your needs m9k is better for newer players FA:S is good for the more intrigued players.

CW2.0 in a lot of gamemodes because they come with attachments by default and you don't need to tune a ton of options to get them.

M9K sucks as well as all the other weapon packs. But M9K is the worst that's for sure.