Gaming Discussions

Games you play a lot?

Submitted by fluffkarp, , Thread ID: 28754

Thread Closed

RE: Games you play a lot?

i played a lot of tekken tag 2 , i reached the playtime cap on that which was 999 hours. so i probably spent alot on that lol

I spent many time in FIFA and GTA.

This games are my favorites

I play a shit ton of r6 siege, anticipating star citizen, ive no lifed skyrim, ik its old but wizard101 is getting reworked, so im hyped. garrys mod is also amazing

I've played a lot on Call of duty series, but i think the game where i've played the most is league of legends

I have 10 thousands of hours in Garry's Mod. :D
Really love this game.

I have one game to which I have been coming back for many, many years. Namely, it is GTA San Andreas with the more specifically MTA: San Andreas. This is a modification that adds multiplayer to the game. I heartily recommend!

Of course, this is Garry's Mod ))).More than 2 thousand hours- and I do not stop

The Elder Scrolls Online with 2284 hours of gameplay. It will increase in time but it will always at the top of my list. Smile

29-01-2017, 01:27 PM
fluffkarp Wrote:
What games have you guys played a lot i play unturned and have about 700 hours on it!

I like different genres of games. Dota 2, Minecraft, SAO: FB, Counter-Strike, PUBG.It all depends on my mood

I always play cs go ,and i love to play this game.maybe already played 1k+ hour