Gaming Discussions

How do you create your character?

Submitted by Aki, , Thread ID: 87835

Thread Closed

RE: How do you create your character?

Just make them as deformed as humanly possible, ain't nothing like playing as the ugliest being you have ever laid eyes upon.

I try to either make it look like me or like the worst thing it could be xD

im very interested with game. someday i will make my own game.

i normally just go the deafult appearence settings im not really fussed

i just spam all of the buttons and and use default usually because i could care less lol

Sometimes I create to look as myself, sometimes about the role and sometimes I pick the female gender to change things a bit!

I actually always tryu to make it as close as it possibly can to me.

In order to create your own character you need software like Unity or Blender. I may teach myself Blender when I have the time but you also need good software to customize or create the character like ZBrush which is real cool You can do so much with ZBrush. I also checked out some of Reallusion software and it seems pretty easy to animate. I would like to check out IClone because they have this new character creation plugin that may come in handy. But still ZBrush would be needed to get the definition you require. The most messed up thing about 3d animation is the rendering which takes far too long. But it's easier to animate 3d rigged characters. The process I use is sketch something quick just to give me an idea of how I want the characters to look and then just go crazy and let the creative juices flow.

I generally spend a lot of time trying to make the character look good, heroic or something. I dont like creating "myself" as a character, and therefore...
"Skyrim: 219hrs played" - Phew, finally done with my character!
[Image: xc1zZv6.png]
Accordion to a recent survey, replacing words with the names of musical instruments in a sentence, often goes undetected.

I always spend an embarassing amount of time on picking the appearance of my character. I usually just go for my ideal appearance, I do generally stick with my own gender.