Gaming Discussions

Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

Submitted by nya, , Thread ID: 89056

Thread Closed

RE: Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

I think it's a waste of time, you can learn various codings and graphics designing, and utilize the time by earning money. <3

OP
15-06-2018, 10:04 AM
Rhythm Wrote:
I think it's a waste of time, you can learn various codings and graphics designing, and utilize the time by earning money. <3

Yeah, you won't get a real reward for gaming. Playing moderately is totally fine imo, but some ppl dedicate their whole free time to gaming. That's fucked up tbh.
[Image: DPJSHf4.png]

Games like LOL or WOW are time consuming and doesnt give anything good for your life

Dedicating time on gaming is not worthy. But through gaming you can learn a lot of things, improve your grammar and so on. It's always good to set a limit on everything.

Its not a waste of time in my opinion, I think it just depends if you get addicted or learn from it Tongue

19-05-2018, 06:18 PM
nya Wrote:
I kinda try to play less games, because I see no point in gaming anymore. In my opinion it's just a big waste of time, because I won't get better at anything in the real world.
Even though I enjoy some games, I constantly think about the time that I am currently wasting.

What's your opinion on this topic?

No, after a long working hours in office, gaming is just a relaxing for me...it is just refreshing

Nothing is a waste of time if you're enjoying it and having fun

Everyone have their hobbies, like back in the day, people would collect post stamps, pens, coins etc. Today is almost the same, except playing video games is newest within hobbies.

i cant play games if they are boring so i only play games that i am good in and it is easy or fun to play

it depends, i dont feel like its a waste of time cus i enjoy it. i spent most of my daytime near the computer, but it dosent take my time with friends nor with my family. i like gaming, but it depends on how you deal with it.