Gaming Discussions

Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

Submitted by nya, , Thread ID: 89056

Thread Closed

RE: Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

Meeeh, Playing games are not a waste of time if you are enjoying for me sleeping is waste of "time" because idk we cant do things while were alseep HAHA

I wouldn't say so, in a sense yes. But, life is about enjoyment. If gaming is your interest, you're not wasting your time.

Not really when most other people stare down at their phones to look at a message or stare at a television to catch up on their shows. Hypocricy is at large.

I don't think gaming is a waste of time. If it sparks your imagination and you get something out of it, then how could it be? If you just mindlessly play a game and don't enjoy it, then yeah I think it would be a waste of time.

I'd recommend taking a look at Jordan Peterson's work. He talks a lot about these kinds of things and improving your life in general

Gaming is not a time waster but it sure is a time investor!

, .. ,

When you don't have anything to do, sure, it's a great way to waste time.
a "waste of time" doesn't have to be a bad thing.

It depends. If you love playing games and that activity what makes you keep away from stress. It is not a waste of time.

As long as you balance it out, it's not a waste of time. it's only a waste of time if you don't get any fulfillment from it