Gaming Discussions

I wish Pokemon Go would be popular again.

Submitted by Sillyjake, , Thread ID: 95981

Thread Closed
19-07-2018, 03:14 PM
They've added so much stuff like Gen 2 and 3, trading, raids, and so on since the huge popularity spike when it first launched.
Also the servers don't crash as often, or at all really.

RE: I wish Pokemon Go would be popular again.

I see old men playing Pokemon Go!, that made me lose the interest in it for some reason.

Yep i remember playing pokemon, it was really fun, wish they'd bring it back.

If it becomes popular again, I would probably bot it again. I was botting like 10 accounts at a time, getting them to 30, then selling for like $5-10. Hella cash when the game first came out.

Yea the hype died out. It was fun while it lasted lmao. People went crazy over it

Well a lot of things killed Pokemon Go is that they didn't bring more content when the hype was still around they did it afterward. Also, you had the people selling botted accounts or people using a spoof gps to get gyms.
[Image: 7ElFux.gif]

I wish it would gain some sort of popularity. But they took far too long to add new content and it just didn't keep people hooked.

i remember playing pokemon with my friends, it was really fun, wish they'd bring it back. i hope poeple would play it

I dislike it, but overall it being popular doesn't mean anything, as you can still enjoy the game will your friends.

This post was last modified: 23-07-2018, 04:27 AM by SaltyArrow
mate, do you think i'm cool because i really think i am, lel. also, you are the coolest guy ever in this world.

23-07-2018, 04:03 AM
CopyV Wrote:
I dislike it, but overall it being popular doesn't mean anything, as you can still enjoy the game will your friends.

why do you dislike it, its very good, i dont know why you dont think its good, tell me why please!