Gaming Discussions

i've played fortnight every day but never won

Submitted by hanjan, , Thread ID: 95387

Thread Closed
13-07-2018, 08:41 PM
i'm still addicted to it, but not sure why. I just want to win once but everyone is so good

RE: i've played fortnight every day but never won

I also suck at fortnite man i feel you, i played for like 4 weeks

You need to have an open mindset to learning. You can play fortnite for 1k games and still be garbage because you never learn how to actually play effectively.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

you just gotta wait. its hard. there's a lot of tryhards and its cannot .nbe

A lot of players are getting really good at Fortnite and the game itself is becoming harder because of this demanding learning curve. I remember in the beginning there were so many noobs and you could win easily, now it's so hard especially if you try to kill and fight with other players.

My suggestion, avoid any player that shows signs of being skilled, play safely, and try to outlive until you get a 1v1 situation. This should help you get a victory royale.

I also sucked at Fortnite, but got pretty good at PUBG, probably because I'm enjoying it more. Just work hard and you can get that win, though don't ignore more important things in your life because of it.

Just play for fun and the win will come! Don't get upset if you get shot, that is a part of the game! Smile

I know how you feel, lol I didn't win for weeks! until the first win

I have played a few times and won twice without even trying or building. You must fucking suck.

I have played a few times and won twice without even trying or building. You must fucking suck.

Drop somewhere no one goes, camp & wait till there's like 3 left. Your chances just went from 1/100 to 1/3