Gaming Discussions

Xbox hacks

Submitted by sabstherapper, , Thread ID: 95939

Thread Closed
19-07-2018, 05:18 AM
Warned
Any xbox hacks to use that are the dope ones. Preciate it.

RE: Xbox hacks

you know to my knowledge im not sure that xbox one could be hacked if it can thatd be pretty interesting honestly im replying to see if anyone does have them as im unaware if its even possible

I'm not sure you can just use a "hack" to "hack" xbox. I think you need to do motifications to the xbox it self to achieve what you want.

i have a jtaged xbox and i love it, bad thing is that i cannot play online on xbox live

There's this thing called Horizon that I used to use to download saves for games like Minecraft and get custom gamer pics and themes. It's really awesome!

27-07-2018, 05:53 AM
kyakou Wrote:
There's this thing called Horizon that I used to use to download saves for games like Minecraft and get custom gamer pics and themes. It's really awesome!

Can you use Horizon to mod an Xbox one?

It can't... sorry.

"We dont have any plans to release an Xbox One tool or add support for it to Infinity until theres a way for people to easily edit their saves (not dev mode, which cant access the saves anyway). However, theres a program named Vantage that was released a few weeks ago that edits cloud saves. It only works for Play Anywhere games (games that are available on the Windows Store and Xbox)." -Frank, from community.wemod.com

im not sure there is one out especially a free one but maybe there is a paid one if you look

Hmmm you can try getting like so much 14 day trials with bins and generator credit card and just keep making them it's a little hard

This thread has been moved to Gaming by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.