Garry's Mod

What was the first gamemode you played?

Submitted by swiixe, , Thread ID: 46696

Thread Closed

RE: What was the first gamemode you played?

the very first gamemode i played was sandbox before getting addicted to darkrp

I first started out by pirating Garry's Mod and playing Stranded. Then, I actually bought the game, and played some more Stranded on my listen server. I eventually moved onto TTT, then Sandbox, then DarkRP. I play a little bit of each, depending on my mood.

Mine was SWRP as I am a huge fan of SWRP its the best GM.

DarkRP of course! What other gamemode! Fr fr though, it was Sandbox with the homies.

The first game mode I played was Sandbox, I saw youtube videos of people just dickin around in sandbox and I thought it looked fun.
Thanks
XERTiO
for upgrading me to Prime!

My first game was sandbox, then my next was Prop Hunt.

MURDER ahhaha, i loved that gamemode, but as time passed second gamemode i played was DARKRP and now im stuck with it. It is such fun to play with friends and be a part of the community

My first gamemode was Sandbox and i spent a lot of time building machines and so on. Later i started playing TTT on various servers and then i made my own server to play with my friends. From there I mostly play TTT with my friend and i makes a lot of fun.

sandbox, then after that it was extreme football throwdown

First I have many hourse player on Sbox gamemode, I build and build and shot other players, it was fun, but next I play other, and my favorite after long time in Sbox now Zombie Survival, after ZS new favorite is DarkRP