Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

Submitted by nya, , Thread ID: 89056

Thread Closed

RE: Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

i only play games to waste time, time goes fast when u play
Steam|Twitter
[Image: fJLIdBH.jpg]

Playing LoL is a waste of time xD Joking but it's not if you dont get so busy its okay mate

I've been starting to adapt the same mindset and going out more, it's a lot more fun to cycle or do sports than to sit inside all day and play vidya.

Not one bit, hand eye coordination, you learn A LOT, depending on the game you test your morals. So much for gaming to be considered a waste of time

Actually It's up to what game you playing. Some games can give you thinks some games not.

In my opinion yes, but i love it so i play alot ! Every day

Gaming is not wasting your lifetime. From gaming i can speak english very well and i got inspiration that i have to make my own game and sell it for profit

It all depends on the person who's viewing while video games can offer a method of enjoyment and relaxing it's not always for everyone. If video games aren't your method of relaxing tv, movies, music, internet, books or even work can be that for you. I would just keep in mind anything can be unhealthyfor you if you spend too much time on something.

If you play games for your whole life I would say yes but for casual players it would be an enrichment I guess ;D

No. Not really, It depends on how you spend / manage your time.