MMORPG?

Submitted by itsme11, , Thread ID: 82165

Thread Closed

RE: MMORPG?

Black Desert, Blade And Soul My Best Favorite MMORPG Games

Runescape is amazing, but can be grindy at times. Still suggest it though

Someone said black desert online. Don't listen to them. That game has a soft cap and there is essentially no end or goal. Just aimless grinding.

I suggest Dungeon Fighter Online. Very flashy, a ton of classes/subclasses. Pretty laid back but still holds your attention.

I recommend you Final Fantasy XIV. It has a health community, a lot of content, and I never ever got frustrated like in other MMORPGs. Other than that Guild Wars 2, though it's way harder imo, and TERA are pretty good.

I've never played an MMORPG that isn't grindy in some way.

World of warcraft is comming with a new expension check it out

I recommend Guild Wars 2, I think it's the most casual one currently. The best part you don't have to place any money on trying the game as the core game is fully free and won't cost a dime and you can level to max and fully explore the core world. If you like it you can upgrade and buy the expansions later.

The Elder Scrolls Online is also another good choice and while it's not free. It's only a one time buy with no subscriptions the core game and even Morrowindexpansion can be bought for around 10 or 20 dollars.

Id say there is alot of cool mmorpgs on the horizon. At the moment I would recommend black desert online

For the moment for me not the best but the only one good for the moment are Black Desert Online and Terra.

Well as always I would recommend World of Warcraft. It's not that grindy to be honest apart from farming for transmog gear or pvp. Also im playing it on the official servers (battle.net) and I like it a lot.
It's up to personal preference, but WoW is just a classic MMORPG game.