Gaming Discussions

Rainbow Six Siege

Submitted by GameKnighted, , Thread ID: 97679

Thread Closed
04-08-2018, 02:32 PM
So... Who here likes to play R6S? I played since Skull Rain on the PS4 till the end and now on PC since Operation Health. Honestly, i am also looking forward to the Ready or Not game (Aka, SWAT 5). It seems like a cool game.

RE: Rainbow Six Siege

I like R6S on PC only. I think that for this type of shooters you actually need mouse and keyboard.

correct, I fully agree with your opinion. But each individual has his own imagination

I should not have bought this game losing about 5 hours, deleted because there is no variety

In this days i did a hack for R6S and i'm lost sometimes with this game, i saw Ready or not teaser and seems really cool

Rainbow Six Siege is a pretty cool game, I advise playing with friends, it's super fun. I stopped playing because nothing new came out that excited me to play again.

This post was last modified: 09-08-2018, 11:30 AM by Projack19
I like to play it all the time. I seen plenty of hackers in ranked though. It puts me off the game sometimes.

Ive been currently playing R6S on PC, I never really enjoyed shooter games until I started playing this one its a great game in my opinion

I couldn't be arsed to get used to it... It looks like a decent game tho

This post was last modified: 22-08-2018, 09:36 PM by seafox
Step 1: Pick Fuze
Step 2: Place cluster charge onto hostage room door
Step 3: Prepare to make Mother Russia proud as you detonate the charge
Step 4: kill all 11 players including yourself and the hostage
Step 5: Bask in your glorious victory

btw after almost 1300 hours of play, and a love/hate relationship, I can confirm the game is good, aslong as you play the game in 1-2 hour bursts. When playing longer than that at one time, salt starts flowing faster and you get extremely toxic. Would recommend.