Submitted by Exquisite, , Thread ID: 86890

Thread Closed
Exquisite
Level:
Credits:
02-05-2018, 03:49 AM
This post was last modified: 02-05-2018, 03:49 AM by Exquisite
https://www.gmodstore.com/scripts/view/1...collection

As requested by people; I've continued the scheme I have going, and was asked to make a scoreboard. This script caused a lot of cussing, sleepless nights, and a lot of mountain dew simply for the fact of with design I tend to be a perfectionist. Everything has to have a place, and things need to look as if they belong. Not to mention making everything fit within the configuration file so you guys have plenty of options to choose from. Regardless of the bad language I often yelled out at random moments through-out the day; I hope everyone enjoys this new release. As always; I will continue to keep this and my other scripts updated. Finally, I'd like to give everyone a huge thank you for supporting what I do. The reviews have been amazing, and the compliments; overwhelming. So again, thank you.

Features
  • Specifically designed to work with Sandbox, Zombie Survival, TTT, DarkRP, Murder, and both versions of PropHunt. Other gamemodes should work as well. If not - send me a message and I'll add support for them.
  • A unified theme which matches that of Lunera, Linx, and Liko.
  • Customizable columns, including names, width, data pulled and more. Supports Karma from TTT, and any other gamemode (custom column data)
  • Left-side tab system includes numerous options, as well as the ability to place external links to donation pages, websites, and more.
  • Integrated custom browser eliminates the need for the Steam overlay for most actions.
  • Toggle option which allows players to choose between holding down TAB OR simply by pressing tab to see the scoreboard.
  • Staff list page lists all staff currently online, as well as the ability to view their steam profiles.
  • User actions allow integration with ULX, Evolve, FAdmin, and Exsto (more coming soon), which can be customized to include features such as kick, ban, ignite, etc.
  • Player profiles allow you to click on a player avatar and go straight to their steam profile.
  • Quick copy info allows admins to get the Steam64, Steam32, and even IP address copied to their clipboard with one simple click within the "information menu".
  • Sorting features (see configuration file)
  • Rank-based coloring options (each rank can have their own row colors)
  • Optional "Prop Clean" button allows players to clean their own props.
  • Optional "Stopsound" button allows players to clear all sounds.
  • Rotational backgrounds (as seen in Linx, Lunera, and Liko), with the ability to turn them off as well.
  • Coloring options allow you to style the Scoreboard to your preference.
  • Player-To-Player muting option available.
  • Customized user-group names allows you to change groups such as "superadmin" into "Owner", or whatever your preference is.
  • The "Controls" tab allows you to specify what key controls your server uses, which helps players find out how to execute certain actions (Pointshop, etc)
  • Server selection panel allows you to list servers you have within your network. Players can then simply click on a server and connect to it (with confirmation boxes).
  • Server transfer feature allows superadmins (or lower ranks if specified) to transfer players from one server within your network to another based on your server list.
  • Custom avatar system (Spiffy Avatars) gives you two choices when displaying player avatars.
  • Includes support for Utime.
  • [DarkRP] Complete server-side settings just as the original scoreboard with toggle options.
  • [DarkRP] FAdmin suppot pre-built in. Available actions for each player with a simple click. (Color coded toggle buttons indicate what is enabled on that player).
  • [Sandbox] Player propcount for better prop management.
  • [Murder] Better method for identifying troublesome players when they have random names.
  • Includes the custom avatar system so the scoreboard doesn't just show the boring "player name".
  • [TTT] Round/time remaining counter included with player inspection.
  • [PropHunt] Two-column layout with separate spectators list keeps everything nicely organized.
  • [PropHunt] Ability to move players to different teams if they refuse to move themselves.
  • [Zombie Survival] Two-column layout for Humans and Undead. Displays score, and numerous other details.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/74jcxz6z8u...-1.5.1.zip
This hidden content has been reported as still working 0 times this month.
1 times in total

RE: [GMODStore] Vliss Scoreboard V 1.5.1

Exquisite
Level:
Credits:
OP
11-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Monthly Bump. Link still works, file is still updated.

RE: [GMODStore] Vliss Scoreboard V 1.5.1

Level:
Credits:
04-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Link is still works in 2022