Gaming Discussions

Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

Submitted by nya, , Thread ID: 89056

Thread Closed

RE: Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

I kinda feel the same way. :/ I want to play, but I can't get my mind off things. I can't enjoy any games this way.

The best thing you can do is to try to enjoy your life. If you want to play games, you play games. If you want to do something else, find something else to do.
Don't look at other people. If you are having fun with the things you're doing, you're not wasting time. Having fun is what life is all about. Smile

Depends. Gaming can be a waste of time if you are not doing anything with your life just besides it. Unless you are making money from gaming, so I wouldn't say its a waste of time.

no its not. its fun to play with friends like a hobby simple as that

I used to play at lot of games growing up but since I started college (just graduated this year) I kinda stopped playing a lot of games. I play mostly two games (sometimes more with friends) but I will mostly watch youtube/movies/tv now. I am too broke to play most games (i mean $60 for one game + initial cost of hardware)

Nothing is a waste of time if it's spent enjoying, in my opinion.

I don't believe it's a complete waste of time. It's more of a hobby; sure you can be doing more productive things but everything in moderation.

ultimately its up to you if its a waste of time or not. i see it as a way to relax and have fun with my friends, but it can vary with other people.

Out of my sight: Yes. Just because I am sitting to much and too long in front of my Computer.
I need to learn for school...
Instead I am playing.

It depends, but often it is wasted time.
BUT when I am playing with friends who moved away: Its fun, I am happy to talk to them again, then it isnt wasted time.

OP
I haven't played games for some months now and I feel better than before, no toxicity anymore and more time for other hobbies and education.
[Image: DPJSHf4.png]

No! If you enjoy doing it and finish main priorities first surely its a great, and common hobby to have. Only a waste of time if you're never getting anything done and other people around you get effected