Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

probably because its fun. in other words, why do people bully others?

Main reason should be trolling. Other subjects fall into rage, envy, attention. They use to be deceived themselves because of external problems, unfairness, etc, so they're trying to compensate this stress by messing with other ppl, so they feel utterly superior and/or more intelligent.

In any case, hacking in multiplayer games is quite stupid and only hurts game's community.

Hacking devices or networks for security reasons (or for learning) is a good thing, and should be empowered.

I used to be an admin on a game server and from my experience hackers do it for various reasons: 1) they find hacking to be funny/cool/etc 2) they get tired of others hacking so they hack to get back at them

sometimes they'll act like they don't care if they get caught (or use stuff to evade the ban), try to blame it on their little brother, or cry and beg for forgiveness.

many hackers are probably just script kiddies

Sometimes its a game to hackers. Sort of like testing skill level

so peaple hack for two reason vengence or fun or another reason to destroy the rich

I used to do it for fun... now i just do it because im trash at most games LMAO

sometimes its cause some people dont want to do a massive grind to be disappointing in the outcome, and others do it cause "its fun". maybe they enjoy being op or maybe they like annoying other people, its always different.

If it's about games, then maybe it's players who are bored with the game and they want to have fun

people hack when they either get bored of the game or they just want to mess around and shit on people

it is more fun and less time consuming, and so tempting.