Gaming Discussions

i've played fortnight every day but never won

Submitted by hanjan, , Thread ID: 95387

Thread Closed

RE: i've played fortnight every day but never won

Know your feeling bro, Im always so close to win but never won, its addicting!

I've won only once with a team I've gotten close a couple of times however the game isn't my cup of tea I mostly like first-person shooters and an only third person on coop games. The problem I feel with the game anyone without a rifle will have a much harder time of winning as they are really powerful to hit someone that can hardly hit you.

i go tryhard alot of times but is till always loose idk why lol

Just keep playing, do training more and more. You'll get win one day. I believe you!

With every fall, rise stronger.

im also bad in fortnite :D make practice and land in most crowded area

I am continuing to play the game and admittedly I am confused; however every time I play the game I get more insight as to what the game is really about. I have found it difficult to find solid resources on playing the game. Do you have anything you might share on where to learn the game, etc.?

Drop on high populated areas and try to kill people and repeat. And try to improve building in playgrounds.

I played fortnite quite a bit. and I also never won a game. It's okay maybe one day.

The skill gap on this game has changed a ton since it first came out if you dont play very often its hard to get very good now

fortnite is trash its a no skill game and the skins are a waaste of money like gg to epicgames there crushing it