Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

Because most of the time they got nothing else to do , so they just hack you to have fun..

This post was last modified: 25-08-2018, 09:44 AM by reujea0
The other day, I stumbled across an interesting blog post with the subject Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) vs. Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) . . . and How to Start Your Ethical Hacker Career. I did not only read this article but I devoured it and kept nodding my head, in agreement, as I read through it. I am at a stage of my ethical hacking career that I am seriously considering the notoriously difficult OSCP certification.

I am not going to go into the details and facts that are already available elsewhere on the Internet. (If you are reading a piece on CEH, you likely know how to perform an online search.) This is the format of the CEH exam: it is a multiple choice questions exam, consists of 125 questions, and lasts 4 hours or less. You can read about the other details here.

The second question that you probably have on your mind is: What did I like and not like about the course? It really is hard to say what I did not like about the course. The reason being that what I ?didnt like about the course was that it focused mainly on theory, and was limited in practically learning ?how to hack.

Its not really what I consider fun, but some people do it because they feel satisfaction in beating other people, by all means.

It's to make money bro hack can become sources of income

Like, one example?
Going to give the csgo one: half the community was hacking and I thought it was unfair and started to not enjoy the game, hacking made me play for 2 years more

some people do it because someone pissed them off and they want to destroy there PC/Community

They are bad at the game, they got bored at the game or they just wanna have fun. I don't endorse hacks this is just the viewpoint of many hackers i've personally met.
Hmmmm... Monke.

Poeple hack because they want to be better at a game or feel really cool but when some reall hacker hacks a bank it could be really bad for some poeple

The reasons vary. From most of what I've seen, their main motivation is money. People hack fortnite, minecraft, WoW accounts just to resell them to people. It happens all the time. Besides that, I'd say just cruel enjoyment.

Maybe because they want to learn something new and also fun