Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

I hack because i love to win, anyway. And as one of my favourite hack site advertises itself "Play less, earn more" I have no time to play a lot.

They just do it to test their expertise, and maybe get noticed and hired by the FBI, lol i'm kidding.

It saves time, or just want to feel empowering. Some people can do it because they're too bad at the game, but some may do it because of their interests.

Most people hack with intent, the rest are just people who are bored

They love to be annoying and are probably little kids in their room on their laptop thinking they are a world class hacker... Even though they probablywent on youtube and downloaded a RobloxHack.

When it comes to cheaters (remember cheater is someone who is using additional software to gain an advantage over other players, hacker... just look at anonymous )

They do it for a few reasons
- they are bad in the game and they want to play better without spending the time to get a true skill. Even few cheating software are using this as their slogan (why waste time on training if you can be better than pros with our cheat).
- trolls, they just want to make you mad, it gives them that feeling that they achieved something by ruining your game
- emotional issues
- they are just kids and they want to be "cool"

Cause they got nothing else better to do wit their bullshit ass life

Well, just someone who feels really cool that he can give an account and in fact they suck

16-08-2017, 10:47 AM
collinator24 Wrote:
i just dont know, anyone who does have any answers?

I hack games because they become boring after a while. It enhances the fun when you cheat! Hahah

When i was 12 i used to hack for fun, i enjoyed the excitement of having sort of unlimited power