Gaming Discussions

Which game you waiting for?

Submitted by ping3533, , Thread ID: 98482

Thread Closed

RE: Which game you waiting for?

This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 11:40 PM by shadow89
My list for this year (Well, more towards end of the year) Im looking foward to Vault 72 the most, been looking foward to a MMORP fallout for MANY years, just hope they don't screw it up like they did with Eldder Scrolls Online.. (That was a joke and Ireally was hoping it go good, even beta test both PC and Mac version before release. But my number two is Battlefield 5, but mostly for the Battle Royal as it uses "Ring of fire"to restrict map instead of storms, gas, etc.

Edit: Also looking forward to the new Spyro bundle remastered as I had all 3 games back in the day, and beat everyone them multiple times.
A Shadow On The wall, A Ghost In The Fog..

Black ops 4 all of the way. Can't wait for this game

S&box looks really promising as a sandbox game. Hopefully it being made in UE4 will makes some of the limitations Garry's Mod has non-existent.

I really like management games. Currently I'm waiting for "Plutocracy". They promised to release it on August but moved release date to November afterwards. I'm slowly losing hope but I really want to play it! :D

The game I'm most hyped for has to be Cyberpunk 2077. Witcher 3 was an absolute masterpiece and I can't wait to see what Cyberpunk will be like.

Waiting for The Division 2, mainly -- Went ahead and pre-ordered it out of my love for The Division. Smile

Im waiting for assassins creed Odyseey so much! Cant wait to play as a fckn persian lmao

Cyberpunk and any good MMORPG, I am really seeking for a good MMORPG but nowadays there are none.

kingdom hearts 3 ive been wating for years :( i loved 1&2 and the ds games too.

11-08-2018, 01:08 PM
ping3533 Wrote:
Title says all, is there any game that come out in the near future that you waiting for?

Halo 6 because I'm a major Halo fan. I'm actually rooting for Cortana.