Gaming Discussions

Do you play games online?

Submitted by moneybags82, , Thread ID: 87743

Thread Closed

RE: Do you play games online?

Only at school where I can't download games on, really, otherwise Steam is life.

Yes i play sometimes when i got free time for gaming. I'd like to play CS:GO and Counter Strike with my friends.

I don't really play much I occasionally play osu!, I quit fortnite shit isn't worth it to me anymore the way it is.

i play roblox, imvu, fortnite, ourworld and many more.

08-05-2018, 08:47 PM
johnluke Wrote:
When bored at work, I'm a lot on miniclip playing 8 pool thing.. you know just to make those hours go faster

Im addicted to the 8 ball game. If you have the time, check out other miniclip games.

My go to game is Dungeon Fighter Online from Neople

I love online games such as Garry's Mod or Counter Strike Global offensive, but you can never go wrong with a good singleplayer game like Witcher 3 or Skyrim.

Yes I fell right most games today is online, But there are still some you can play local

From time to time I download and install Aura Kingdom. Farm exp and gold all day, as well as LP. Then I grow bored, and uninstall. Some months later, I do the same. That's me and my online game experience, hahaha. Used to play MU Online all night long as a kid, but I just can't get into that again. Mainly cuz I'm alone now :c

Sometime Online, and sometimes not. Offline games got their own strength.