Gaming Discussions

What are your guys thoughts on black ops 4?

Submitted by Minerrrr, , Thread ID: 103420

Thread Closed
13-10-2018, 02:33 AM
So far it seems really good and i've had loads of fun on blackout just i'm curious to how other people are seeing the game. Maybe they see it just as another cod and no difference or maybe they see it as the best cod to be made. What are your guys opinions?
When i die bury me with all my ice on

[Image: 41dd15ed795b203defc734bf535fe6e2.gif]

RE: What are your guys thoughts on black ops 4?

Nuova grafica, nuove armi, pelli ma niente che mi intriga a comprare ...

Alla fine sono le stesse cose

Not really a fan of it, I guess it is okay... Can't give a very developed opinion honestly
7u7

I have to say Im having a great time with it other then the network problems on PC and hit reg stuff other then that it plays like a cod. I haven't played much of the blackout I have only played the zombies and multiplayer and though multiplayer has its bugs and I do have to say there are a lot of them I still have no problem with the game right now I think it could be great with a few patches.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=15199270]

Played the open beta, not a huge fan tbh probably because im getting sick of br games

Another boring COD game. Another boring BLACK OPS game. Another boring BR game.

In generally CODs signed Black Ops arent good, laying on the grass and looking to the sky would be much better entertainment

This post was last modified: 15-10-2018, 09:26 AM by Majin Vegeta
13-10-2018, 02:33 AM
Minerrrr Wrote:
So far it seems really good and i've had loads of fun on blackout just i'm curious to how other people are seeing the game. Maybe they see it just as another cod and no difference or maybe they see it as the best cod to be made. What are your guys opinions?

im enjoying it, its boots on the ground, its smooth and it has a BR mode which has some issues but i have faith it will stop being buggy in a week or so

boring not a big fan of this game. I will pass on this one. there are better ones for the moneys asking for this.

i like it because i didnt like the flying movement in the other COD but this one with only gound is just perfect