Gaming Discussions

Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

Submitted by nya, , Thread ID: 89056

Thread Closed

RE: Is Gaming a Waste of Time?

I would say that it isn't, you can experience worlds that are just impossible in real life through the screen.

It also provides careers for people like YouTubers and Twitch streamers, as well as for those who make these experiences.

Really depends how much time you spend on it because of there's a difference between entertainment and playing it all day.

No not at all. It's no different than any other hobby. Your time isn't wasted, its spent doing what you enjoy.

There are many opinions on that, but i dont think so.

Isnt everything a waste of time? The point is to spend/waste ur time ENJOYABLY, so that's what gaming, reading, cooking, swimming, running, etc. is.

everything is a waste of time but workin a capitalistic society

It is just another hobby. And it is much cheaper than other ones. It depends on how you manage your time.

If you enjoy it and it isn't detrimental to your life then of course not. As others have said - aren't most things a waste of time from a rational perspective?

Why? gaming for have fun is better way to lose stress and bad feelings. Prog gaming [ paid for play ] is the paradise.

if u treat it as way to relax then its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it s really up to u!!! of coz u can have other hobbies like basketball

As long as you don't let it interfere with your life, I'd say it's just fine.