Gaming Discussions

Free or purchased?

Submitted by LuroTV, , Thread ID: 93753

Thread Closed

RE: Free or purchased?

I play paid games, free games only if it is even to try the game, but not to stay to play.

mostly purchased games i play and free games when I am bored

mostly purchased games i play or i just get cracked games hahaha

some free and some paid. Depends on game. some games r worth it but not all

There are some nice F2P games but anything that's entertain me works.

Purchased. I play Garrys mod and sometimes i play Half-Life 3. Both games are very good and you should play them some time ?

I hope that by free you mean f2p and not cracked games.
I play any game, as long as I like it, my steam account has over 10k hours of gameplay and most of the games I played on there were bought but recently I started playing fortnite in season 3 and I must say I actually enjoy that game, I know it gets alot of hate from the gaming community because it's a "kids" game or whatever but I believe it's a very cool and fun game, and that you actually require skill to play it, you have to learn new mechanics, you have to be constantly learning and improving your gameplay otherwise you just wont win because, people tend to always tryhard at games that get a certain amount of popularity.
tl;dr as long as I like the game, I'll play it.

Both! but i'l play any f2p game, but purchased games are really well chosen and thought about.

Free games when it comes to mobile, I won't pay for a game unless I get (really) into it. But even then most of the games I play are console based anyways so...in a way I am paying xD

Hitman 2, PayDay, Dirt 4, Assetto Corsa, Cuisine Royal, and etc...