Gaming Discussions

What games do everyone play in spare time?

Submitted by CrumbleNetwork, , Thread ID: 101725

Thread Closed

RE: What games do everyone play in spare time?

In my spare time? Whenever I'm in a waiting room or something, you can't go wrong with the classic Candy Crush session.

At this moment i play several games like: Battlefield series 4 and 1, Blacksquad , CS:GO , Destiny 2 , Ironsight etc etc XD

I play Mortal Kombat X + Simcity Free play in my spare time. Found them really greaat. oh yeah + King of Fighter 97 ( Android )

Runescape, Minecraft, LoL and SecondLife. I love them even though I'm quite alone Smile

Witcher 3
Overwatch
Black Ops 4
CS:GO
Warframe
and some other RPG's if I have time to play them

I really enjoy playing overwatch I play it majority of the time, but I find other games such as fortnite save the world and minecraft to be fun occasionaly

This thread has been moved to Gaming by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.

16-09-2018, 10:47 PM
CrumbleNetwork Wrote:
What games do everyone play in spare time, just wanted to be nosey that's all ahahahaha

Currently playing Squad and CSGO. I love squad because of the realism and teamwork. Oh and also rising storm 2 vietnam. LOL

I play Arma 3, FiveM, Hitman 2 is pretty good also. All depends on your type of gameplay you want.

pubg, its like the only game Ive played since it came out besides the new need for speed payback