Gaming Discussions

For Honor worth it?

Submitted by SpacePlay, , Thread ID: 107109

Thread Closed
25-11-2018, 06:14 AM
Is For Honor woth buying it? Its looking very interesting for me, but Im not sure if there are a lot players playing it now. Can you help me with that?

RE: For Honor worth it?

analyzing the analyzes I think does not compensate.

To describe it in a few words: Smash Bros. meets Assassins Creed, with a hint of Age of Empires. So if you played and enjoyed any of those titles, youll most likely fall in love with FH.

Incredibly skill-based game. Its rare, but a total newb can actually demolish someone whos had more experience with the game. The games got its hiccups, but Ubisofts starting to make a huge comeback this year.

No... IIts not very fun at all. Unless its changed a shit ton its pretty bad it was bad enough for them to make it free.

No. The game lost popularity long ago and they are just trying to milk the money rn

Btw is free on uplay. If you want, go checkout in google

imo no look at all the reviews and then the live player count on steam. It imo is not worth the money and should go to something better. It could have been a really good game but they messed it up big time.

Depends if you love the 3rd person action and medieval stuff is worth it. I love the close combat action packed with dividing and conquer missions.

honestly no, not with their p2p connections and getting connected to people with a poop connection.

For honor was free a few months back, the game is pretty fun, but its hard to master it. I think you should find cheap copies of the game in third party stores