The Lounge

Most beautiful country visited?

Submitted by niidle, , Thread ID: 104621

Thread Closed

RE: Most beautiful country visited?

Big fan of Italy (like you) ive been to Rome and its absolutely beautiful. I tried out their pizza and it was honestly underwelming, do you know how thin THAT PIZZA is, thinner than the newest iphone. But nah, lets be honest here, Italys pizza is not that good for an outsidedr, they eat in small portions.

My mothers friend actually lives in Italy, and we went in her house and, of course ordered pizza. I loved that chill excpereince talking to someone who lives in Italy and just getting to know them and their culture.

Alright, i talked about pizza a lot so far, but Italy is beautiful, the colloseum, the forum, museums, absolutely STUNNING. If you need a summer/birthday vacation spot to chill, meet really nice people and a really cool culture, Italy is a great place for you!

Wales. The landscape is beautiful and it has a really great culture

Gotta admit its clearly greece, beautiful scenery and amazing people

Czech Republic for sure. Beautiful infrastructure and nice people!

This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 05:31 PM by duzap
I visited Argentina and Chile and I can say that the Patagonia regionis one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. The landscapes are simply incredible and it's impossible to believe such things really exist. I felt like I am a camera man of national geographic lol :p

never left Nigeria as it is, maybe next year, I admire any Carribean country cos of the beach

I was in Southern Thailand this summer. The country itself is beautiful and the people there are polite and friendly. Bangkok is like any other major city, dirty and filthy, so you have to visit the countryside to really appreciate it.

Switzerland (from the pictures) looks the nicest. Haven't been there yet though.

Ireland. The west coast is breathtaking. The cities are awesome too. I like how they keep the old buildings coexisting with the new ones they build.

I never travelled so I cannot answer this question with honesty