The Lounge

What brought you here?

Submitted by alexrkulbel, , Thread ID: 99768

Thread Closed

RE: What brought you here?

I dont actually fully remember, i know i was looking for a league account to play on, went on nulled.io or a forum simiular to that and eventually found myself here. Good time.

A friend showed me this place. I was curious. Finally I decided to register. I'm trying to learn

This post was last modified: 03-12-2018, 07:43 PM by RoSee
24-08-2018, 02:00 AM
alexrkulbel Wrote:
I'm just curious what led everyone to this site? For me, it was a google search for amazon receipt generators.
Smile good brother

24-08-2018, 02:00 AM
alexrkulbel Wrote:
I'm just curious what led everyone to this site? For me, it was a google search for amazon receipt generators.

good brother Smile

I was looking for websites similar to Hackforums and other forums for me to get involved in, so far I'm liking this quite a bit and I'll probably stick around for quite a while!

Mostly leaks. This place is pretty fucking awesome.

google. i've been looking for a site that isn't just filled with wannabe hackerboys trying to get you to download their cracked 2003 rat (not ratted trust me) without a virustotal scan and this one looked pretty nice.
[Image: gAa01m0.png]

same thing that brought everyone else here. finding nulled plugins for free lol

The connection we can have with people is kinda amazing in here and we dont see that alot

Honestly I used to be a very frequent user on LeakForums but they have since stopped allowing leaks to be uploaded to their site for various reasons. I was recommended by a friend to check Nulled out.

This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 07:37 AM by the_boss_
woow very good The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 50 characters.

woow very good The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 50 characters.