The Lounge

Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 106462

Thread Closed

RE: Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

never, but I have a plan to go to the shooting range. I hope that the recoil will not hurt me XD

OP
04-12-2018, 10:27 PM
bobirobi Wrote:
never, but I have a plan to go to the shooting range. I hope that the recoil will not hurt me XD

Your bone in fingers will get fractured and you'll twist your ankle
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

This post was last modified: 04-12-2018, 11:38 PM by Bean_
I'm a boyscout, and we get to shoot cool stuff all the time! I've shot a 12 Gauge shotgun before and that was very fun. I also enjoy archery even though that different. Smile

I'm a boyscout, and we get to shoot cool stuff all the time! I've shot a 12 Gauge shotgun before and that was very fun. I also enjoy archery even though that different. Smile
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7733454]

Dual barrel shotgun, and a AK-47. Shot them when i visited Iraq

Yep, it was a Glock 17 .9mm my first one, I had shot a lot of guns afterwards, including automatics, and heavy ones.

Yes, a .30-06 hunting rifle with a big arse kick-back and some smaller calibre semi-auto and bolt actions.

But I have never fired a handgun. Would be cool to try them out and see the differences.

I have shot plenty of guns both recreational and at one point work related. Various types from hand to assault semi single and auto.

I have only shot a mossberg, never really got in to guns because it's an expensive hobby

OP
06-12-2018, 03:15 AM
HypeBeard Wrote:
I have only shot a mossberg, never really got in to guns because it's an expensive hobby

Yeah depends where u live. In Texas it's not too expensive. We live and breathe guns
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

:lit: :dquestion: :lit: :dquestion: :lit: :dquestion: :lit: :dquestion: