Gaming Discussions

In need of a chill open-world game.

Submitted by Fox, , Thread ID: 107818

Thread Closed
02-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Im out here looking for a little game where i can just free roam- have some fun. I would like it to be open-world with a bit of exploring but mainly just chilling around.

I also remember a game where you are able to do tricks (kinda like on a skateboard but not an actual skateboard) and stuff, and it was kinda in the neon style and had vs bots racing and stuff. So think something like that, or something chill and think less gta v, mc etc..

RE: In need of a chill open-world game.

I think pokemon games are chilling and lot of nature and calm music , but sometimes battles .

I think Firewatch could be interesting for you. The game has a nice mood and a simple environment.

OP
05-12-2018, 01:16 PM
raousoft Wrote:
I think pokemon games are chilling and lot of nature and calm music , but sometimes battles .

Wasnt really looking for that haha? More like something on pc, whatsoever i found the game i was looking for, pokemon interstengly kinda fits my description. It is a chill game, not really something im looking to play right now though.

This post was last modified: 05-12-2018, 11:05 PM by NoodleCat
May catch a lot of flak for this but No Man's Sky is honestly a fantastic open world game in my opinion. It's really grindy at times but it's a good game to just sit back and explore the area you're given. Imagine a more in-depth Space Engineers.
I enjoy it so much because you can do virtually anything you want, and the economy of the game is actually quite interesting. Plus, who doesn't like flying around a completely open universe with trillions upon trillions of planets?

Zelda: Breath of the Wild is easily my current favorite in that genre. You'll need a Wii U or Switch though, or a powerful PC.

How about no man's sky ? This game improved alot, and it's pretty good right now

Path of exile !!! Free to play you can go to chill mode no to hardcore ... Not ao open word but have a big and great community ... You can raid,farm and grind with friends also you can do it alone ! Check it !

definitely no man's sky. the game is actually really fun now since all the updates came out, plus its price was cut by a large amount.
as for the game you're talking about, i honestly have no clue. the description you gave kinda reminds me of a vr game called jet island but i don't think you're looking for a vr game.
[Image: gAa01m0.png]

OP
07-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Moralless93 Wrote:
definitely no man's sky. the game is actually really fun now since all the updates came out, plus its price was cut by a large amount.
as for the game you're talking about, i honestly have no clue. the description you gave kinda reminds me of a vr game called jet island but i don't think you're looking for a vr game.

Oh, thanks for your answers, i found the game i wanted, and it was called Hover.

Ive thought about No mans sky, i need to learn more about that game and watch a little bit more gameplay, although the game is pretty expnesive.