The Lounge

Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 106462

Thread Closed

RE: Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

Yes, I actually shot my first one this year, and my aim was good.

Ummmm i can't say what my own profession is but lets say...I have shot AOT of weapons and do daily. One of which is my required duty lol. (big hint there haha).

Yes a Glock shot, during the night, here in romania is normal ahahah

first time shooting a gun was when i went hunting at the age of 14, it was just a hunting rifle lol

I never touched a gun before but i always wanted to shoot one.

I had a neighbor that had a gun where I lived and this one time we took it out to an open field where no one was around and shot a few rounds into a tree. Pretty fun tbh.

OP
06-12-2018, 10:57 AM
Corrupted Wrote:
Yes, I actually shot my first one this year, and my aim was good.

Good shit. What did you shoot with? I'm curious.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

This post was last modified: 14-12-2018, 10:10 PM by Fitfattony
Last time on the Gold Coast i visited a shooting range where you could fire off a few rounds for a couple hundred bucks (guns are bad - here in Australia)

The package i got was a Bond themed one so i had a Walther, AR and a sniper rifle - i dont recall the model. It was about 100 rounds for $300 i think.

Other than that does shooting a bb gun count?

Edit - spelling and if anyone is interested on how much it costs i went to the Australian Shooting Acadamy but there are others on the Gold Coast

OP
14-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Fitfattony Wrote:
Last time on the Gold Coast i visited a shooting range where you could fire off a few rounds for a couple hundred bucks (guns are bad - here in Australia)

The package i got was a Bond themed one so i had a Walther, AR and a sniper rifle - i dont recall the model. It was about 100 rounds for $300 i think.

Other than that does shooting a bb gun count?

Edit - spelling and if anyone is interested on how much it costs i went to the Australian Shooting Acadamy but there are others on the Gold Coast

That's insane. Im pretty sure its for wildlife and lots of people died because guns over there. But idk.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

For some hilarity, you can search for Emu wars.

But the main reason we had auto and semi-auto weapons were taken off us was due to the Port Arthur massacre.