The Lounge

What is the best website to watch free movies and series?

Submitted by Phillay, , Thread ID: 108275

Thread Closed
06-12-2018, 02:44 PM
I have been looking for a website where i can watch vikings on but everyone that i find don't have the new episodes. So dose anyone know of a good website to watch it on for free? Smile

RE: What is the best website to watch free movies and series?

06-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Phillay Wrote:
I have been looking for a website where i can watch vikings on but everyone that i find don't have the new episodes. So dose anyone know of a good website to watch it on for free? Smile

I use 123movies.to as they have so many films, some really recent like venom and other cinema releases but also they have thousands of series, another one I have recently come across is popcorntime.sh, you download it to windows or whatever device and again thousands of movies and series. Hope this helps!

OP
06-12-2018, 02:49 PM
cgtweb Wrote:
I use 123movies.to as they have so many films, some really recent like venom and other cinema releases but also they have thousands of series, another one I have recently come across is popcorntime.sh, you download it to windows or whatever device and again thousands of movies and series. Hope this helps!

I have used popcorntime for a while now and i have to admit that it is not the very best when it comes to series but when it comes to movies it goes beyond any other website.

06-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Phillay Wrote:
I have used popcorntime for a while now and i have to admit that it is not the very best when it comes to series but when it comes to movies it goes beyond any other website.

Well I am more of a movies guy so I think I should definitely look in to it a bit more, check out 123movies.tothen, they might have a better selection, alternatively buy a netflix from one of the many cracked account suppliers from the forum.

OP
06-12-2018, 03:04 PM
cgtweb Wrote:
Well I am more of a movies guy so I think I should definitely look in to it a bit more, check out 123movies.tothen, they might have a better selection, alternatively buy a netflix from one of the many cracked account suppliers from the forum.

I checked out 123movies.to and they did not seem to have the series that im looking for but they had some good ones atleast. Do you know of any other sites? I do have a netflix an viaplay account that i can use.

06-12-2018, 03:10 PM
Phillay Wrote:
I checked out 123movies.to and they did not seem to have the series that im looking for but they had some good ones atleast. Do you know of any other sites? I do have a netflix an viaplay account that i can use.

Not really, it is the only one I really use, do you download torrents? might be worth hopping over to piratebay and downloading the series you are looking for.

OP
I mostly use the torrents for stuff i know and trust but for other things im a bit sceptical about what could be contained in the torrents, so i don't download torrents that often and keep to the websites instead.

06-12-2018, 03:17 PM
Phillay Wrote:
I mostly use the torrents for stuff i know and trust but for other things im a bit sceptical about what could be contained in the torrents, so i don't download torrents that often and keep to the websites instead.

well when you say it like that it is fair enough but there are plenty shitty websites out there to lol. If I stumble along any more websites I will be sure to let you know.

yesmovies.cc Its pretty good I guess or its yesmovies.to
They have plenty of domains because they get blacklisted by ISP's pretty soon xD

I agree, yesmovies is the best for me i recommand ahah Tongue