Gaming Discussions

Best multiplayer games 2019?

Submitted by Knifex, , Thread ID: 107699

Thread Closed

RE: Best multiplayer games 2019?

fortnite is the best multiplayer game for my, for 2 years ago

Fortnite will always be number one, just kidding. If I were you I would try out a sports game like Madded 19 or something.

We're not even in 2019 yet so....not sure how to answer that. I know that The Division is getting a new title, and then Anthem is long awaited as well. Insurgency Sandstorm also just released and is a lot of fun.

yep , cyberpunk mplayer is gonna be a big thing when it comes out to a multiplayer

Really can't wait for Anthem. Nothing really has lived up to the hype so far and I'm really hoping for it to be the ONE.

Squad and Post Scriptum are fantastic. They require team-mates to work heavily together. I love it.

Both can be found on steam!

World War 3 is a good multiplayer FPS game that picks up a can code of BF3 which is my favorite game

Maybe Fortnite is not the number of users?
But I never play it. :lol:

bro fortnite needs a better anti cheat system. cuz its a free game, cheating is so easy (i dont cheat), its frustrating to know that theres a cheater than you're going to have to fight endgame.

are you racist this forum suck i only want to download a think soo administration you noob