The Lounge

Experiences on drugs?

Submitted by Ralito, , Thread ID: 107918

Thread Closed

RE: Experiences on drugs?

Done a bit of weed, only when my friends sell me some. Never bought any directly from a dealer.

I get my drugs from my friendly neighborhood spiderman.

nah but I buy my drugs from my friends parents they are pretty chill, sorta ig

Experiences... Not Pretty...

frquently ill take some weed for a social thing but previously ive dont Cocaine and Ecstasy.

where to get it from... well Grindr seems pretty popular for that if you know what your looking for... (its not obvious at all) but shhh... i didnt say antthing xD

I hate the smell of marijuana, and if you like it good for you, but I'll never do them. I don't see why people would mess up their body for a plant. Sad...

I've tried pretty much everything once, personal favorites: Weed (in all forms), Benzos, 2C-B, MXE and LSD. As for acquisition, a gentleman never tells Tongue

I have always been unlucky with drugs... Everyone I have met that was apart of that sphere went on a straight path and cut their ties with drugs because their life turned out bad...

I guess one day I might get lucky.

pretty much just friends around me, it's quite easy to find a dealer lmfao

I have try lean a day and this is not amazing. I don't want retry this experience

bit of weed from time to time at parties, some c back in the days too

This post was last modified: 14-12-2018, 05:45 PM by Ohgeesybitch
ihfiuhbidsciwbf uuwuwuwuwuwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh j h j b j g g g g g g yd7c hjh hivn hiv