The Lounge

How many days without food?

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 109131

Thread Closed
14-12-2018, 09:16 PM
How many days do you think you can last with out food and only water? The catch is there's a fresh plate of big juicy steak with a side of mash being waved around you 24/7.

Realistically I would last maybe a day at most :(
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: How many days without food?

If there wasn't steak I would last 3 days. But that steak... it tempts me...

I'd give myself 3 minutes before caving in.
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]

I actually despise steak, really do not like it and the maximum I have gone for real is 4 days, so I am going to go ahead and say 4 days lol

I tried steak and i liked it, but honestly not worth the price. Well honestly i should stop taking these joke thread seriously. The longest someone has ever survived without food is 21 days but honestly for the avarage person itd be less then that.

Tbh, I've gone with at least 2 days without food with barely any activities done on that same day.

I've went about 2 days without food once. I've heard you could go about 30 days without food before starving to death.

This post was last modified: 14-12-2018, 11:52 PM by NoodleCat
If the steak wasn't there it wouldn't be a problem at all, I've gone nearly three days without eating before.

But once you throw that steak into the mix... I'd take it the instant I see it.

OP
14-12-2018, 11:33 PM
poolsup Wrote:
I've went about 2 days without food once. I've heard you could go about 30 days without food before starving to death.

Yeah, as long you have water, you're body basicaly eats itself.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

No. I wouldn't last a second. I eat 5-6 meals a day. That's why I'm never hungry.
[Image: e72398fe92beda2aa80d0329e8b9f4febece7568.gif]

I have been able to go around 2 days without eating because I had literally no time to. I would be able to do it more I feel but Burger is yummy

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]