The Lounge

Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 106462

Thread Closed

RE: Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

I've shot a lot with air rifles, don't mistake that with airsoft guns, because these shoot the metal pellets that can do quite a bit of damage to human flesh or really any flesh. Watch out 8)

We grew up shooting some out at my Uncle's Property in Mississippi, that's about all I remember from then.
However I just bought a .22 Rifle and we did some shooting with it a while back, I suck at it apparently and it was LOUD.

I did that in games. but I would love to do it on real life.

OP
19-12-2018, 04:08 PM
hunter583 Wrote:
I did that in games. but I would love to do it on real life.

It's actually really fun. You'll probably be scared at first because it's loud af and you feel the vibrations in your body.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

I serve in my countires military, so yeah I did and still do. It's a lot of fun.

Im in Army Cadets, its like JROTC but for Canadians, i shot a C7 Semi Automatic Rifle

My first time shooting was just earlier this year at school. We had this activity day where we went around to different posts with different activities to do.
One was to shoot with an airgun at a blink. I was hella scared, but after trying once it was actually really fun.

when visiting us was on my 2do list...had a lot of fun...was actualy more complicated than it seams, a lot of security and precosions needeed

i shot a barrat 50 cal its soo loud and pulls you back it was a great experiece

Never, and I don't intent to try lmao
I dont know doesnt feel right lol