The Lounge

Most beautiful country visited?

Submitted by niidle, , Thread ID: 104621

Thread Closed

RE: Most beautiful country visited?

I went to Paris, France in the summer and the buildings are amazing. The view was pretty crazy, one experience I won't forget.
[Image: kIUMLa.gif]
[Image: tPxaAG.gif]

New Zealand, the South Island is not very populated and it is fantastic scenery wherever you go. Great people too

27-10-2018, 08:10 PM
niidle Wrote:
Whats the most beautiful conutry you have ever visited?
Mine is Italy

OMG SAMEEEEEE I went to Ferrara , its like in the upper Italy I believe in the province of Florence but dam was it beautiful

This year I went to Italy and France. Both countries were very beautiful.

?? ?

I have been to many countries but I have to say my favourite out of the lot was Portugal, really nice place

Maybe Poland? Went there during a class trip and it was really nice there in Krakow
Otherwise I would say Amsterdam In the Netherlands. Just the apartment buildings around the city awed me. all the different designs!

Spain, there's a lot of great places if you look hard enough!

I defenetely recommend going during the San Isidro party, It's a really nice celebration!

People are usually pretty trashy but that's probably because of the prejudice there is about mexicans haha

I've never been outside of the United States. I've only ever visited down south, and it's really cool down there.
[Image: SmallGlossyDeer-size_restricted.gif]

For me it's definitely Japan. I've lived in Yokohama for 3 years and miss every second of it.

Turkey. I went to visit my girlfriend and she was from Turkey Izmir.