Gaming Discussions

The Joy of Creation

Submitted by sysmo, , Thread ID: 111390

Thread Closed
20-12-2018, 04:32 PM
The Joy of Creation is a fan-made, on FNaF based horror game. (I don't mean the story game, I mean the game where you get chased)

Have you already played it? Because I think that was a really good game. I had not very much hype tho

?? ?

RE: The Joy of Creation

20-12-2018, 04:32 PM
Circada Wrote:
The Joy of Creation is a fan-made, on FNaF based horror game. (I don't mean the story game, I mean the game where you get chased)

Have you already played it? Because I think that was a really good game. I had not very much hype tho

Just saw the trailer and a bit of gameplay, wauw it actually looks kinda amazing .. especially considering the fact that it is fan-made :sip:
Mother fucking awesome people!

Last year, I watched all the passage of this game at YouTube. Well done, I liked it, there are a lot of games that are done according to fnaf, but they made it very cool. 5 stars in Uber of 5

To me it just seems like another fnaf game. I was never really into the series, and I only found it scary when it got into the tense moments (where you weren't sure what was going to happen.)

Fnaf has become kind of a meme because of how quickly it's charm wears off. And I feel like this is the same way.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

OP
20-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Zenith Wrote:
To me it just seems like another fnaf game. I was never really into the series, and I only found it scary when it got into the tense moments (where you weren't sure what was going to happen.)

Fnaf has become kind of a meme because of how quickly it's charm wears off. And I feel like this is the same way.

I don't really like FNaF itself, because I can't enjoy the playstyle (like sitting around and just clicking some buttons and so on)

Tho, I really liked the concept of The Joy of Creation. Actually running around and getting killed by running killer machines

?? ?