The Lounge

Most beautiful country visited?

Submitted by niidle, , Thread ID: 104621

Thread Closed

RE: Most beautiful country visited?

New Zealand, Ireland, Italy are my 3 top picks, although I haven't been any where in a while. Need to start again.

The country of Phillipines is most best country that have such a beautiful places

Hey guys, Italy all the way! Best food, best places...Venice, Florence, Rome, the seas, the mountains...you can do everything in just one country!

Poland, Pozna, its really nice place, i met there my girlfriend, we are 14months together already.

I never left my country so it is a hard question to answer. But Canada is a very nice and beautiful country. One day i would like to go visit some other country. Which one you would recommend?

Probably Greece, it has great beaches and beatiful cities and gorgeous girls for sure

Netherlands is by far the most beautiful country I've visited. Can't wait to go back!!!

The fjords in Norway are absolutely stunning, planning to go back in a few years

wfevwefve egg few get erg grr e re. grefvwdsbfvt god

Most likely Brasil. I went to a deserted island, probably the most unique moments I've ever experienced. The green coming from nature was so lively, the sand was extremely thin and white, water was transparent & almost at room temperature.
Kamasilve#0001

[Image: 0Zvgmo.gif]