The Lounge

Who Here Hates Tik Tok

Submitted by Nik0, , Thread ID: 107701

Thread Closed

RE: Who Here Hates Tik Tok

I mean, i do not necesseraly hate it, but its cringe, its pretty much music.ly and that is not a good thing. So much cringiness to be found just on main menus

I think Tik Tok is great for meme or cringe compilations. Well that's the only good thing.
It's very weird tho when you see individuals like this "Buday" guy creeping around and doing his shit.

?? ?

Man I don't even get what the fuck it is. All I know is that practically most of the time I see it is when an APP shows me an ad lol.

I hate it as much as I hate Barney, well maybe not that much, but I still don't like it.

its terrible and so cringee when i see it come up on my recommendations on youtube

Honestly I dont hate it anymore I used to a tthe start cause it was very cringy now it's a bit better xd

I always see their ads on some Snapchat meme pages and it is so freaking annoying

02-12-2018, 12:26 AM
Nik0 Wrote:
Who Here Hates Tik Tok,I SURE DO.
I Really Do

Who doesn't, like I swear, just full of corny kids and currys. Annoying as hell I can tell you

i think its gonna die really soon like the vines, they exploded and everyone was using it and suddenly they disappeared

Tikj tok like my life broy its very cool game in 2018 loveyear or 2019 ext yerar