Gaming Discussions

Spiderman vs batman

Submitted by Ezra17, , Thread ID: 103230

Thread Closed

RE: Spiderman vs batman

Batman relies on his tech and mostly his human skills, while spiderman is like a mutant with powers, so on pure skills and thinking logically, if spiderman encounters batman first time, batman would barely get out alive.

And that whole emo backstory of Batman's just pissing me off. Could handly it 534 times before, but not anymore...

Spiderman all the way! I never really did like DC over Marvel. Hmm

Spider-Man is a better character in my opinion because hes a relatable teenager and Batman is not as relatable.

this is a hard one as I think they are both equally matched, at a push I would say Batman

prefer spiderman, the heroes of marvel is awesome and i like the comics style

Spider-man ten times better than batman absolutely.

Well.. someone gift me a PS4 and I'll vote for Spiderman too :D. I played only the first Arkham game and it was very good. Lost the interest for the sequels though.

Realy love batman. dont know much about soiderman.
[Image: hF6SarZ.jpg]

This post was last modified: 23-12-2018, 03:08 PM by sysmo
10-10-2018, 06:17 AM
Ezra17 Wrote:
The games spiderman and batman have changed the superhero video game industry with their super realistic gameplay and portrayal of superheros in a new light, what do you think about the two video games?

I'm not really into this whole Marvel Character vs Character thing but I'd say Batman. If he can fight Superman
he would probably think about a way to fight Spiderman effectively too

?? ?

I prefer Spiderman he is super strong and I like him personally.