The Lounge

Who Else Gets Weird Ads?

Submitted by TupacAmaruShakur, , Thread ID: 111972

Thread Closed
22-12-2018, 07:19 PM
I just got an ad for pee-proof underwear like wtf lmao? I'm not the typeto just pee in my underpants and just be happy I hand pee-proof underwear handy. Man, these ads are getting weirder and weirder for me....
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Who Else Gets Weird Ads?

I mean, the real question is what is in your search history that would lead to such a result? :sip:

I just get ads from items I've recently looked at online; e.g. shoes.

[Image: gkH2nHq.png]
Steam Feel free to add me.

Most ads are targeted so I hate to break it to you OP..
[Image: InZ3hGx.png]

TupacAmaruShakur Wrote:
I just got an ad for pee-proof underwear like wtf lmao? I'm not the typeto just pee in my underpants and just be happy I hand pee-proof underwear handy. Man, these ads are getting weirder and weirder for me....

I typically don't see any ads due to browsers plugins (uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger) but I did get a whole slew of super loud video ads for vaginal health the other day... listening to stuff at normal volume, then all of a sudden it's 5x louder, blaring shit about HELPING ME PREVENT MY VAGINA FROM GETTING INFECTED. Happened multiple times too, neighbours must've been thinking wtf.

Ah well, I guess in a way it's actually kinda comforting knowing that there's at least one advertiser out there who hasn't collected enough of my personal data to target ads at me effectively.. yet.

Life is like a box of chocolates, it doesn't last as long for fat people.

OP
This post was last modified: 22-12-2018, 08:11 PM by TupacAmaruShakur
22-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Bassdrop Wrote:
I typically don't see any ads due to browsers plugins (uBlock Origin, Privacy Badger) but I did get a whole slew of super loud video ads for vaginal health the other day... listening to stuff at normal volume, then all of a sudden it's 5x louder, blaring shit about HELPING ME PREVENT MY VAGINA FROM GETTING INFECTED. Happened multiple times too, neighbours must've been thinking wtf.

Ah well, I guess in a way it's actually kinda comforting knowing that there's at least one advertiser out there who hasn't collected enough of my personal data to target ads at me effectively.. yet.

Ha! that'shilarious! I haven't got any of those yet thank god but If I did my neighbors would definitely come knocking.

22-12-2018, 07:20 PM
Swine Wrote:
I mean, the real question is what is in your search history that would lead to such a result? :sip:

I just get ads from items I've recently looked at online; e.g. shoes.

Umm..*clears throat* nothing but Tupac quotes but that'sa good question, tell that to basedrop with the vaginal cream lmao :lol: :lol:

22-12-2018, 07:30 PM
Faded Wrote:
Most ads are targeted so I hate to break it to you OP..

well damn you got me :o
[Image: giphy.gif]

Are you sure you haven't like done a 3AM-search completely wasted and just thought "hey, pee proof clothes? .. that's the shit" or am I slightly off on that theory? [Image: Bz3367U.png]
Mother fucking awesome people!

Well if Tic Toc Ads aren't enough then idk what is
[Image: ezgif-5-e0d318f88803.gif]DO YOU WANT TO HAVE A BAD TIME

I dont get ads I got ad blocker lmfao get it ublock orgin is the best

Adblocker so never get adds lul fuk adds they are so annoying

TupacAmaruShakur Wrote:

Lol i had the same kinds until i got adblock and pop up block