The Lounge

Advice Needed How to increase the sells of my shop?

Submitted by oldboy1969, , Thread ID: 111013

Thread Closed
19-12-2018, 08:09 PM
I am new in this business.

I got quality shops but I ain't getting any customers. Which way you think I should follow?

RE: How to increase the sells of my shop?

Well, you probably need a better reputation to actually get people to trust you. I mean, you joined this December and buying Prime doesn't make you instantly trustworthy. It should come over the time bro, just build up a good reputation.

?? ?

You could buy shoutouts from ig influencers they are not that expensive

Well, I would try growing an audience on twitter or something like that. My friend TopDamage has made $6k just this month off of selling his stuff on his shoppy. And he only has 120 followers on twitter. I just opened my shoppy with no advertisements n got $10 today.

24-12-2018, 10:26 AM
RawrXD Wrote:
I just opened my shoppy with no advertisements n got $10 today.

Hey $10 is pretty good for starting out. Don't rush. Take your time. Enjoy being of service and give a little here and there.

It's normal to see low profits at first, then when people buy and see your product is high quality word gets out and you'll get more. But I guess, link to your shop into your signature or pay other people to put it in theirs. Especially shitposters.

with good publicity and good customer service, it depends how you treat it, how you feel that time it will come back, and to get clients new potatoes invest in advertising

try to sell to big profiles here , a vouch from one of them will help you a lot i guess

You need to seo that buisness and website up get your social medias going

good advertisment, great offers. even if you're losing per sale you'd make it back in other items.