The Lounge

Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

Submitted by Bubble, , Thread ID: 106462

Thread Closed

RE: Have You Ever Shot a Gun?

i have never shot a gun in my life i wish i could but i need a license to own and fire a weapon here in Australia they are very strict and my grandfather never wants me to own a gun .

Well no not a real gun. I have shot BB Guns and Airsoft guns. They have absolutely no recoil but good for learning/kids.

I have shot many guns including machine guns, I own several guns but my favorite is the old Mosin-Nagant Model. There about as powerful as 30/2 but the rounds are cheap. I just bought 480 rounds of armor piercing for 45 dollars.

I've never shot a gun, but honestly I've never had the desire to do so.

Ummmm i can't say what my own profession is but lets say...I have shot AOT of weapons and do daily. One of which is my required duty lol.

never actualy shot a gun but i did have an AK-47, F2000 and a Glock in my hand

No, and hope to never fire one at a living being. The idea of shooting is deceiving, it seems fun at first, however when you actually fire the gun, you feel fear, like you're holding a lightning bolt in your hand and you can barely control what it hits, whether it's the wall or an innocent person.

Yeah, I shot a beer bottle with a basic pistol. It was in the UK too. Everyone here gets them from dnms or plugs.

I have never shot a gun before, nor do I wish to do such.

yeah mine was in Fortnite killing noobs an stuff was fun LOL