Gaming Discussions

PC is minecraft dying?

Submitted by AaronBlazePd, , Thread ID: 100675

Thread Closed

RE: is minecraft dying?

I don't think its dying anymore, It did die ages ago but I think its just at a level right now where some new people start and some stop its one of them games that was really good but then the developers just stopped with updates and alot of people stopped playing and now its only some people that play but yeah not dying anymore it died along time ago lol

Minecraft will never be dead even if some people stop playing it, there tons of people playing the cracked version

I'm not sure how Microsoft is handling Minecraft since they took it over since I stopped playing around the 1.7 update I believe it was.

I would say the playercount and viewership has gone down a lot due to fortnite but i dont think its gonna be dead for awhile

new version update = dropping expectations of existing users

Mnecraft is still one of the most played games to this day. It just doesn't have much presence on Twitch and YouTube anymore.

are you racist this forum suck i only want to download a think soo administration you noob

I'm sorry to say, but minecraft is slowing dying. I'm trying to make a server on it to try to brighten the community up a bit. Add something new to the minecraft community, but it's getting a bit boring.

22-12-2018, 11:23 PM
Haki172 Wrote:
No, minecraft is not dying and it will never die. The playerbase just shifted for younger audience.

Perhaps I agree with you about playerbase.

in my mind With PUBG and fortnite most of the game is dying.