The Lounge

What are your thoughts about mac os?

Submitted by RoSee, , Thread ID: 108661

Thread Closed

RE: What are your thoughts about mac os?

I only use macOS when I feel like using Logic Pro X for music production. I feel like macs are more for professional use.
DMTWizard
Founder
24/Greyhat/Druggie

WIth a macbook, you can dual boot Windows 10 with BootCamp Assistant. Look it up.
Otherwise, if you want to run exe programs, you would need something like VMware or Parallels (Virtual Machines) or Wine (.exe emulator to run exe files)

Good for the looks, awful at performance, not recommended if you want to play games

I used to love MacOS but hated that it was limited to only Apple computers. I've since then made the switch to ChromeOS for my work/school devices. I have to say I'm really liking it, although it is extremely underrated.

Its cool, definetley, it has some apps that are nice, but sadly restricted to macos only

since when we call a mac 'SHE'' ? its cool tho. I personally like mac's design so bad.

Depending on what your using it for in my opinion, Graphics is really good on mac i hear but i prefer to game so im using windows

yeah probably but anyway who cares bro like what does it change anyways its all a scam

I want to get a mac book because they look really good but now i've seen the response to the os i think ill change my mind :/

It`s amazing, but if you are used to Windows, buy a Huawei Matebook! i love mine, super fast, and the same build quality as a macbook.