Music

What is the best concert you have ever been to?

Submitted by NoodleCat, , Thread ID: 113528

Thread Closed
27-12-2018, 10:25 PM
I've been to a few concerts so far in my life, and I hope I get to go to a ton more. Concerts are one of the best ways to experience music in my opinion, and everyone needs to go to at least one.

I saw Rush during their previous tour and it was absolutely incredible. The music was great and they out on a hell of a show.

What is the best concert you've been to?

RE: What is the best concert you have ever been to?

I think maybe Rammstein, nad local rappers 5 minus. I live in small country called Estonia Smile

I was on a concert about three months ago. (GreeeN concert, German weeeed rapper)

?? ?

I went to a Katy Perry (yes, I know) concert during last New Years and it honestly turned out to be such a thrill. Her songs are surprisingly good and her performance is even better.

OP
29-12-2018, 01:20 AM
Cppu Wrote:
I think maybe Rammstein, nad local rappers 5 minus. I live in small country called Estonia Smile

Oohhhh Rammstein must've been awesome! Estonia looks like a beautiful place.

29-12-2018, 01:22 AM
Circada Wrote:
I was on a concert about three months ago. (GreeeN concert, German weeeed rapper)

I had a buddy that went to Germany a while ago and he went to some German rap concert, he said it was awesome!

29-12-2018, 01:41 AM
mubarak03 Wrote:
I went to a Katy Perry (yes, I know) concert during last New Years and it honestly turned out to be such a thrill. Her songs are surprisingly good and her performance is even better.

Katy Perry would probably be a pretty cool concert.Throw the fact that she isn't hard to look at and it makes it all that much better.

the most recent was probably foo fighters, they were pretty great live. Best though was probably NIN

My favourite concert was rils, he's just the top in stage..

my best concert was at xxxtentacion and scarlxrd they are very good :D

I think maybe Rammstein, nad local rappers 5 minus.

snarky puppy!!! they're a jazz group and they're friggin amazing - i just like that type of music ya know