The Lounge

How Was Your Christmas?!

Submitted by TupacAmaruShakur, , Thread ID: 113357

Thread Closed

RE: How Was Your Christmas?!

My Christmas was wonderful, it was great to eat at the table with the whole family and yes

A very good Christmas, full of surprises and good mood!

My Christmas was wonderful, it was great to eat at the table with the whole family and yes

OP
This post was last modified: 28-12-2018, 01:06 AM by TupacAmaruShakur
27-12-2018, 12:31 AM
Basta Wrote:
Was fine not best like always but that was for me worsest Christmass even i got... All meet In grandparents house and were fine for all me not also... After 2 months cousin attacked me yesterday with stupid things which happened 2 months ago i get to know a girl and we played 2 Times, fun enjoy and all were great with he and she... 1 Day before meet i said something bad to her and the met has been canceled... He told me to apologize her and him for bad words, i used some to blame her and try to get forgive but nothing worked he said me whenever i apologize her she wont forgive me... Thats very hurts a lot and that was bad Christmass for me In my short life. Maybe not short but something... About the Christmass... Got 1 gift socks.. Worsest Christmass which i got. I did not wanted a Big suprise cause I do not care's about my life and all so. In short my Christmass were Worse and brutal

I'm sorry to hear! One Christmas all I got was a Bible and that's all I got but I still was happy because I guess It's the thought that counts, It just shows that someone went out of their way to buy you something. But you should always care about your life. You only get one and you can never get another. So you should cherishevery moment and try to make happy moments to remember. I use to think the same thing but now that I'm older I realized that life ain't that bad as you think, There's always a bright light at the end of a dark tunnel and thatshow it was for me. Just remember life is short and once you're gone you're gone, you won't get another. No matter how shitty your life is, It willeventually turn around. Just hangin there! Honestly, If you need anything I here for you.

27-12-2018, 06:40 PM
mariohd Wrote:

Yes! it was I had a blast and I'm glad you did too!

27-12-2018, 06:41 AM
NoodleCat Wrote:
Pretty amazing. Was able to see family I haven't seen in years and had the opportunity to spend the holidays with them. We've spent the past couple days sharing stories and catching up with each other and I could not be happier. Family is the best!

I also got a PSVR for Christmas, and I cannot wait to play Skyrim with it. Super stoked!

Hope everyone else had just as great of a Christmas. If not, I hope they can have a wonderful new year!

That's awesome! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I know I did! Smile

27-12-2018, 09:04 AM
kazaam00nix Wrote:
It was nice. Spent 24th with my own family and 25th with my wives family. Totally different experiences and totally different type of people...but both days were amazing in their own way :D

That's nice! I'm glad you had an amazing Christmas! I know I did! Smile

27-12-2018, 10:11 AM
notmwn Wrote:
pretty good man how was yours? my gifts were great i got a new monitor and a couple upgrades ofr my pc

My Christmas was wonderful I spent time with my family and my wife'sfamily and we had a blast! I got a bunch of clothes I've been wanting! Smile

27-12-2018, 10:25 AM
BURST Wrote:
It was very nice Smile I joined the fun parties. Actually, there's a beautiful party I want. I want to spend Halloween in Japan. In Korea. I love these countries. But I've never been there before. I heard people are very nice and good. I'd really like to see them.

Wow! That's awesome. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did! Smile

27-12-2018, 05:00 PM
gardingason Wrote:
Here in Buenos Aires christmas is very different from the movies... Loud latin music, loud drunk uncles and 40 degrees temperature.. This was my first time sharing the celebration with my Austrian fiancee and it was quite an experience, super funny but a cultural shock. Have a great year everyone!

Sounds like my type of place to live! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! I know I did! Smile

27-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Swine Wrote:
Pretty nice. Spent the Christmas day and Boxing day with my family and had a lovely meal on each day, the evenings were especially fun. My partner also came around to our gathering on Boxing night, just is also great of course.

I don't do the gift giving stuff usually, so I don't get anything and typically don't give things out (feels too commercial for me), I usually just do this stuff throughout the year. However, I thought I'd treat my younger family members to some things this year - they seemed to really like it and had a great time themselves I'm sure.

So, all in all, a pretty great season.

That's awesome! I'm glad you had a good Christmas! TBH I believe Christmas isn't all about giving gifts or recievingthem it's about family and happiness Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

I ate oysters, I love oysters

(Btw I got airpods)

I got socks, so It was amazing! Star Wars socks... mmmmm. I can hear chewbacca moan when I walk

Christmas was really nice and lots of eating. However, I don't like these festives at all tbh. Makes me go out of my comfortzone

my Christmas was uneventful , everything was great

How the others christmas, with the family, fun, prizes and food

I spent it alone and bored ): I have set to work to at least make the most of this time. And now I'm going to try to build a gmod server.