The Lounge

Serious Do you think you guys are gonna follow through on your new years resolution?

Submitted by Hiddenshadow1234, , Thread ID: 114440

Thread Closed
01-01-2019, 09:27 PM
I see everyone make new years resolutions and when the year end s I see no one follow through on their new years resolution. I want you guys to make a new years resolution that is realistic. Here are some good step by step instructions on starting new years resolution.

https://www.lifehack.org/articles/featur...ng-it.html

PS: If you can please post your new years resolution in the comment section and feel free to give tips to anyone who wants to make their new years resolution.

RE: Do you think you guys are gonna follow through on your new years resolution?

Mine was simply focusing on my studies and there is no way i'm doing it with NBB around.

RE: Do you think you guys are gonna follow through on your new years resolution?

Well I think this new year stuff is shit, you should change in the second you sayd you want to change not on new year.
Smile

This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 04:27 AM by progs00
Of course not. Otherwise why would I make one? :lol: On a serious note I'm gonna try my real best. It's not something unattainable and it will make me feel a lot better

I don't make New Years Resolutions because people shouldn't wait for the end of the year to decide to do something healthy. I'm not saying I do good things all the time, but hedonism tells us that if you feel bad about something you should change.

Gucci doesnt make new year resolutions, gucci just says fuck it

Nope. Going to probably work real hard at it and then shit the bed.

Well i just want to gain weight and have fun this year