Gaming Discussions

Steam Cs:GO [Free2play,Servers]

Submitted by SkyCod, , Thread ID: 113176

Thread Closed
25-12-2018, 06:23 PM
This post was last modified: 25-12-2018, 06:47 PM by SkyCod
Dear valve,
I would like to inform you of the evolutionary mediocrity that you bring us with your game. With all due respect, it would be high time to hire a new community managerwho listens primarily to the community and not his wallet, as well as good game-designer who is not making fun of players(graphitis, gloves, reskins) it never occurredto you to improve the gaming experience, as for example with 128 tick servers, actually It's not like the community has been harassing you for 5 years to get gamingservers worthy of the name. 5 years of hard work to finally get what? A Royal Battle followed by a free-to-play change, it's a December Fool's Day? Let's talk about thechange Free-to-play, the number of cheaters evolve in number each year with a growth of 860% (250'000 in 2017 against 2'150'000 in 2018), pass the game in free-to-play will really make things better, an investment of 1700 anti-cheat CPU? Good luck to ban 10 million free-to-play players who will re-create an account in 30 minutes.With 4.3 billion turnover, it is sure that to be concerned about his community is too much to ask, Valve to complement lost its authenticity that could be found in the timeof CS:S. Now, like most studios, they prostitute themselves to generate profit, pathetic.

RE: Cs:GO [Free2play,Servers]

Now thats a long message, personaly i agree, i have no idea where you get those numbers, but i do know that the number of cheaters have skyrocketed since the update, AND HOLY SHIT, a CS:GO battle royale, I THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS A MEME. Even agar.io has a battle royale mode, im not joking, league of legends had a br minigame for a while.

IF YOUR GAME IS NOT A BATTLE ROYALE, THEN WHY WOULD U MAKE IT ONE.

OH SHIT LET ME MAKE A SUPER MARIO BATTLE ROYALE, AND THEY ARE GONNA DO IT ONE DAY